We are so delighted to be able to run yoga classes again. However, these will be run with fewer participants to ensure safe social distancing so we can keep everyone safe while they practice.
We’ve just installed a new air purifier that works with UV-C and Ozone technology.
“Ozone is proven to kill SARS corona virus so it is relatively safe to say that it will also work on the new corona virus” alongside other viruses, bacteria, mould and odours.
The technology has won EU’s environmental Award for Cleaner Technology, it’s chemical-free and keeps our college and clinic rooms clean and safe 24×7.
We still have all other hygiene and safety protocolls in place of course but this gives us some extra piece of mind and we hope you too.
Make sure you book your place by giving us a call at +353 1 624 4288
Will resume on September 2021
- Remedial YogaMondayAnnmarie6:00pmMore Details
- Remedial YogaMondayAnnmarie8:30pmMore Details
- Mixed Ability YogaTuesdayKevin10:30amMore Details
- Mixed Ability YogaTuesdayAnnmarie6:30pmMore Details
- Mixed Ability YogaTuesdayAnnMarie8.30pmMore Details
- Mixed Ability YogaWednesdayKevin10:30amMore Details
- Mens YogaWednesdayKevin6:30pmMore Details
- Beginners YogaThursdayDebbie10:30amMore Details
- Beginners YogaThursdayDebbie6:30pmMore Details
- Remedial YogaFridayAnnmarie11:00amMore Details
- Remedial YogaFridayAnnmarie2:30pmMore Details
Our Yoga Pricing Policy
Class sizes are limited and a waiting list will apply. Places are on a first come first served basis.
A deposit of €20 (€50 for remedial classes) MUST be paid before start date to ensure a place.
Unfortunately no refunds can be given. No swapping of classes and no carrying over classes.
6 week schedule begins week of January 11th. Cost for 6 weeks is €120 and €150 for Remedial classes.