We are so delighted to be able to run yoga classes again. However, these will be run with fewer participants to ensure safe social distancing so we can keep everyone safe while they practice.
We’ve just installed a new air purifier that works with UV-C and Ozone technology.
“Ozone is proven to kill SARS corona virus so it is relatively safe to say that it will also work on the new corona virus” alongside other viruses, bacteria, mould and odours.
The technology has won EU’s environmental Award for Cleaner Technology, it’s chemical-free and keeps our college and clinic rooms clean and safe 24×7.
We still have all other hygiene and safety protocolls in place of course but this gives us some extra piece of mind and we hope you too.
Make sure you book your place by giving us a call at +353 1 624 4288
Beginning Monday 14th of September, 2020
- Remedial YogaMondayAnnmarie6:00pmMore Details
- Remedial YogaMondayAnnmarie8:30pmMore Details
- Mixed Ability YogaTuesdayKevin10:30amMore Details
- Mixed Ability YogaTuesdayAnnmarie6:30pmMore Details
- Mixed Ability YogaTuesdayAnnMarie8.30pmMore Details
- Mixed Ability YogaWednesdayKevin10:30amMore Details
- Mens YogaWednesdayKevin6:30pmMore Details
- Beginners YogaThursdayTBC10:30amMore Details
- Beginners YogaThursdayTBC6:30pmMore Details
- Remedial YogaFridayAnnmarie11:00amMore Details
- Remedial YogaFridayAnnmarie2:30pmMore Details
Our Yoga Pricing Policy
All classes must be prepaid (on a first come first served basis). Class sizes are limited and a waiting list will apply.
Unfortunately no refunds can be given. No swapping of classes and no carrying over classes.
6 week schedule begins week of September 14th. Cost for 6 weeks is €120 and €150 for Remedial classes.